Friday, August 19, 2011

.... getting to know you .....

.... starting to sort stuff ..... check
.... starting to pack and tape up boxes ..... check
.... backyard being modified for rental .... check
.... seedlings and plants being given away ... check
.... arrangements coming together on the other end .... check
.... tenant for this house ..... check

so it's all a bit of "slow mo "right now .... i could bore you with what i'm packing in boxes ..... but honestly .... that is SO a waste of your time!  i might perhaps write a blog post on some of the memories i'm unearthing as i declutter .... but not now .... not today.

but rather .... i thot it might be interesting for you to see my "alter-ego", checking out the life i live when i'm not engaging with sustainable agriculture / creation care and dreaming about farming.  what is it that occupies my life?

my children.
my three gorgeous adopted Filipino kids .... the light of our lives.  

so take a sneak peak into my alter life .... go on .... it won't hurt, promise!  

1 comment:

  1. All the best with all that packing. Now I'm off to visit your other blog.

    ReplyDelete