- a new colour of green tree frog. this one was light green with grey and black lines around the eyes.
- kids in bare feet running around and having fun
- kids raking up the grass from the mower into piles for using as mulch
- ...and then ripping it down and forming it into forts to shoot each other from!
- playing "red light / green light" and "what's the time mr wolf" across this vast expanse
- exploring the dam and seeing all the cool life that surrounds a water source.
it was really a treat for me to see these kids running around and having fun. it made my heart happy is really the only way i can say it. it's always been about doing the best for our family ... about being a family. so, because i forgot the camera .... here are a few other shots of times out at the farm where the kids have inspired me and us .... to keep on keeping on!
|our friend Trevor with the kids ... he just delivered two large hay bales!|
|the first large green tree frog .... we've seen a fair few smaller ones, but this is|
the only one that has sat still long enuf for us to take a picture.
|JJ and friend playing in the hay .... 'nuf said!|
|daddy showing Raymie how to scythe!|
|too cute .... farmer JJ!|
|every farm must have it's princess ... and we have one to fit the bill!|
perched high atop her throne!
|hey mum! look at me!|
|planting the pea tree! (a la River Cottage!)|
|... yes mum .... i put in all the green manure like you asked me too!|
|Ninja JJ coming up from behind the compost pile!|